Christine Michel LentzAssociate
J.D., University of San Diego School of Law
- M.S., SKEMA Business School
B.S., A.B., University of California, Davis
- USD Law Name and Gender-Marker Change Clinic
- San Diego Veterans Legal Clinic
Publications and media
- Author, "FDA publishes draft guidance on active ingredient sameness in proposed generic drugs and their reference listed drugs," Cortex - DLA Piper Life Sciences Insights, December 1, 2022
- Co-author, "FDA's proposed rule on Rx-to-OTC switch: Comment period extended by 30 days," DLA Piper, October 19, 2022
- Co-author, "California expands scope of Confidentiality of Medical Information Act, strengthening protections for mental health information exchanged through digital health applications," DLA Piper, November 7,2022
During law school, Christine worked full-time as a Research Analyst for an AmLaw100 firm where she also held positions as FDA and Life Science Compliance Extern, Corporate Legal Extern, and completed the Summer Associate Program.
Prior to law school, Christine held various roles within the patent and intellectual property research, management, and analytics sector. She also provided business development and marketing support for a Contract Research Organization (CRO) offering bioanalysis services to biopharmaceutical companies and research institutions.
Memberships and Affiliations
- San Diego County Bar Association