Nicholas Lerche-Gredal LL.M.Partner
Nicholas Lerche-Gredal practises in the field of corporate finance and is experienced in transactional work, primarily focusing on public and private M&A and capital markets transactions.
Nicholas advises Nordic and foreign industrials, equity funds, financial businesses on corporate law, commercial agreements and securities regulation and is experienced within venture capital and private equity investments in a variety of sectors.
- Graduate Diploma in Business Administration (finance), Copenhagen Business School
- LL.M. Business & Corporate Law, University of San Diego
- Mediator, National Conflict Resolution Center, USA
Master of Law, the University of Copenhagen, 2004
BSc in Business Administration and Commercial Law, Copenhagen Business School, 2000
MP Sergeant, Danish Military Police, 1997
- The Mergers & Acquisitions Review Denmark (The Mergers & Acquisitions Review, 2016)
- The Mergers & Acquisitions Review Denmark (The Mergers & Acquisitions Review, 2015)
- Corporate Governance Denmark - The International Comparative Legal Guide, 2012, 2013 and 2014
- The Executive Remuneration Review (Law Business Research, 2012 and 2013)
- Financial assistance - new financing options for mergers & acquisitions (published in Danish only) (INSPI, No 4, 2011)
- Do employees’ claims for stock options become time-barred after five years? (published in Danish only) (Advokaten, a Danish legal periodical, No 6, 2005)
Nicholas is experienced in mediation having practised as a mediator at San Diego Superior Court, U.S. Further, Nicholas is currently an external lecturer in company law, accounting and capital markets law at the University of Copenhagen and has taught corporate law and professional responsibility at Copenhagen Business School.
Memberships And Affiliations
- Board member, the Denmark-America Foundation
- The Danish Association for Company Law
- Danish Venture Capital and Private Equity Association (DVCA)
- Foreningen for Bank- og Finansret (the Danish association for banking and finance law)
- Nordic Capital Market Forum (NCMF)
- The Copenhagen Bar Association