Kenneth Leung is a Hong Kong qualified solicitor and handles regulatory investigations and enforcement actions by different regulatory bodies, including the Securities and Futures Commission, the Hong Kong Stock Exchange, Financial Reporting Council, Commercial Crime Bureau and the Independent Commission Against Corruption (ICAC).
Kenneth advises on all aspects of contentious regulatory matters and enforcement actions, such as white collar crime investigations and breach of the Listing Rules by listed companies, licenced corporations, audit firms, and senior executives.
Kenneth also advises listed companies and licensed corporations on general compliance and regulatory matters, such as application for a license to carry out regulatory activities, and compliance with applicable regulatory laws and regulations.
- Handling investigations and prosecutions relating to market misconducts, including insider dealing, market manipulation and mis-selling of financial products.
- Representing listed companies, financial institutions and auditors in regulatory and criminal investigations in connection with commercial crimes (e.g. securities market misconducts, money laundering and complex commercial crime etc.).
- Handling contentious regulatory actions and non-contentious regulatory enquiries.
- Advising clients in general regulatory matters, including licensing on SFC regulated activities and compliance with the Listing Rules.
- Chinese (Mandarin)
- Chinese (Cantonese)
- The University of Warwick (BA in Law and Business Studies)
- The University of Hong Kong P.C.LL