Caleb Lin is an experienced litigator whose practice concentrates on white-collar and corporate criminal defense, securities disputes, complex litigation, and investigations. He has handled a broad array of matters in state and federal courts across the United States at the trial and appellate levels, completing several appeals and carrying dozens of bench and jury trials to verdict.
In addition to his private practice, Caleb is a member of the Criminal Justice Act trial panel for the Northern District of California and has an active pro bono practice with an emphasis on criminal defense matters.
- J.D., New York University School of Law
magna cum laude
- B.A., Sarah Lawrence College
- J.D., Visiting Student, University of Oxford
- Judge Ronald L. Gilman, United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- Judge Janet C. Hall, United States District Court for the District of Connecticut