Andrej Liska has diversified experience with a wide spectrum of legal issues in commercial, civil, regulatory, energy and labour law. Currently, as a member of our Corporate, M&A team, he regularly provides a broad range of international and domestic clients with advice in all areas of commercial law and also deals with their day to day business issues.
- Advising a major tyre and vehicle maintenance solutions provider on due diligence within an acquisition of shareholding transaction
- Advising a Norwegian conglomerate operating in the branded consumer goods, aluminium solutions and financial investment sectors in connection with its bid for the leading Czech food producer in a deal worth more than €100 million
- Provided a Slovak company operating in several segments with legal advice in connection with the takeover of the major shareholding in one of the largest publicly listed food industry companies in Slovakia, including the services connected with a public takeover offer
- Providing with advice to a global talent solutions company concerning the liquidation of the Slovak branch and connected steps including comprehensive corporate advice and the termination of employees
- Comenius University of Bratislava, Master of Law (Mag. iur.), 2009 - 2014
Memberships And Affiliations
- Slovak Bar Association