Klaudia LorentSenior Associate
Klaudia Lorent advises both Polish and foreign clients on mergers and acquisitions and on private equity investment transactions. She takes part in due diligence reviews and prepares and negotiates transactional documentation. She has specific experience in structuring and leading investment transactions on the renewable energy market.
Klaudia has advised clients on numerous investment and M&A projects in the renewable energy sector, including projects involving the development and purchase or sale of wind farms, photovoltaic farms and other renewable energy sources. She supports clients in the initial development phase, the investment phase and the implementation phase of projects, taking into account market principles and regulatory elements. She has advised clients on project acquisitions both in the form of share deals and asset deals.
Klaudia also advises on contractual issues, including those related to energy sales contracts and supply agreements in the energy sector.
- Advising EDP Renewables Polska on the acquisition of companies developing a wind farm and photovoltaic farm project.
- Advising Respect Energy on the acquisition of company developing the largest photovoltaic farm in Centrel Europe.
- Advising OX2 on the acquisition of companies developing a wind farm project.
- Advising Green Genius on the acquisition of companies developing a biogas plant project.
- Advising Canadian Solar on the acquisition of companies developing a photovoltaic farm project.
- Advising Trakcja on financial restructuring.
- Advising Panattoni on concluding a joint venture agreement and structuring cooperation between the parties involved in an investment in warehouse space.
- Advising Interparking Polska on the acquisition of two companies running underground car parks.
*Experience gained prior to joining DLA Piper
- Jagiellonian University, Master of Laws, 2015
- May 2021 - present, Senior Associate, DLA Piper, Warsaw
- March 2019 - April 2021, Associate, DLA Piper, Warsaw
- October 2016 - March 2019, Associate, law firm, Warsaw
- September 2015 - September 2016, Junior Associate, law firm, Warsaw
- June 2015 - August 2015, Staff Attorney, law firm, Warsaw
- September 2014 - May 2015, Legal Intern, law firm, Kraków
- July 2014 - September 2014, Legal Intern, law firm, Warsaw
Memberships And Affiliations
- Attorney-at-law, Warsaw Bar Association of Attorneys-at-law, 2020
My latest insights
DLA Piper advises EDPR on the sale of 149 MW wind portfolio in Poland to Mirova
8 August 2021 .2 minute read
DLA Piper advises Respect Energy on the construction of the largest photovoltaic power...
12 January 2021 .2 minute read