Flávio Barbosa LuduviceAssociate
Flávio Luduvice advises on matters related to employment, social security, procedural law and union negotiation. He represents plaintiffs and defendants in labor and welfare litigation proceedings before labor and federal courts as well as arbitration panels.
DLA Piper and Campos Mello Advogados (CMA) are separate and independent law firms, which work in cooperation with one another. Partners of DLA Piper are not partners of CMA; and CMA partners are not partners of DLA Piper.
- Represents a global IT company with more than 1,100 employees on a complex negotiation with multiple employee unions to execute collective bargaining agreements
- Represents an international engineering company with more than 3,000 employees in a complex negotiation with an employee union
- Developed a Brazilian expat program at a major accounting firm
- Assisted a Brazilian IT startup in crafting its employment and human resources structures
- Advised an energy company on a compliance investigation involving expat employees working in Brazil
- Represented a major Brazilian pension fund in strategic employment litigation matters, all involving claims ranging between US$1 million and US$10 million
- Post-Graduate Degree, Procedural Law, Pontifícia Universidade Católica 2015
- Law Degree, Universidade Cândido Mendes 2008
Before joining the firm, Flavio worked as an associate in the São Paulo office of an international law firm. He advised local and international clients on complex employment and benefits matters, including conducting strategic litigation before employment courts and arbitration panels. He additionally represented clients in complex negotiations with employee unions throughout Brazil, conducting due diligence proceedings relating to employment regulation and litigation, and providing general advice regarding Brazilian employment law and regulations.
Memberships And Affiliations
- Brazilian Bar Association, Rio de Janeiro and Sao Paulo