Amy L. LydonPartner
Amy Lydon is an IP litigator experienced in managing all aspects of multimillion-dollar matters and crafting worldwide patent enforcement strategies. Amy is skilled at distilling complex legal issues to C-suite executives, including years spent leading legal department-wide executive committees and board reporting.
Areas of FocusIntellectual PropertyPatent Litigation
Bar admissionsConnecticutUnited States Patent and Trademark Office
- J.D., University of Connecticut
- B.S., Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
Amy taught patent litigation as an adjunct professor at the University of Connecticut School of Law. Prior to her law career, Amy was a practicing aerospace engineer.
Memberships and Affiliations
- Member, IPO Patent Litigation and Remedies Committee
- Member, PTAB Bar Association Industry Committee
- Member, ADVAMED Legal Committee and Working Group
- Founder and former president, Judge Janet Bond Arterton IP American Inn of Court