Dan MacDougall BBA, CPA, CA
Dan MacDougall joined the firm in 2000 and was the Canadian National Managing Director until 2007. While in this position, he was responsible for the firm’s business functions across Canada.
In September 2008, Dan rejoined the firm in the capacity of Strategic Director and Chief Operating Officer, accountable for directing the firm both nationally, and internationally, with sound and practical strategic business advice.
In March 2022, Dan retired as the Firm’s Chief Operating Officer to take on the role of Strategic Advisor. In this new role, Dan will provide advice on strategy, investment, growth and talent opportunities throughout the Americas.
Dan has worked in senior management capacities as CEO, CFO or VP in the areas of oil and gas exploration, education, transportation, hospitality, government, and professional services, namely accounting and law firms.
He has worked in almost every province and territory in Canada, and has had business interests in the U.K., Norway and Japan.
- B.B.A., University of Prince Edward Island
- C.A., Chartered Accountant designation
Memberships And Affiliations
- Internal Board Member, Davis Management Limited and related corporate entities
- Member, Canadian Institute of Chartered Accountants
- Member, Institute of Chartered Accountants of B.C.
- Member, Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nova Scotia