Miriam Machado KleisslPartner
Miriam Machado Kleissl has extensive experience in corporate reorganizations, M&A transactions, private equity operations, debt restructuring and corporate regulatory issues.
DLA Piper and Campos Mello Advogados (CMA) are separate and independent law firms, which work in cooperation with one another. Partners of DLA Piper are not partners of CMA; and CMA partners are not partners of DLA Piper.
- LL.M., Cambridge University 1994
LL.B., Pontíficia Universidade Católica de São Paulo 1989
- Chambers Brazil, Transactional, Corporate/M&A: Highly Regarded, 2021
- Chambers Global, Corporate/M&A, 2022
- "Co-head of department Miriam Machado is often retained by domestic and foreign companies from the media and entertainment sector. She is well equipped to assist clients with divestments of assets and M&A operations. Machado is also sought after to advise buyers and sellers on equity interest mandates."
- Chambers Latin America, Corporate/M&A, 2020-2021
- Miriam "is super qualified and really knows what she is doing."
- Miriam Machado "is a brilliant negotiator" and has “in-depth knowledge of the client's market and business."
- Latin Lawyer 250, 2020
- Miriam Machado is a "leading force."
- Chambers and Partners
- The Legal 500
- Leaders League
- Análise Editorial
- Latin Lawyer, shortlisted for M&A Deal of the Year, 2022
- Inaugural Legal 500 Brazil Awards, Corporate and M&A (Mid-Market) top position
- Author, "Brazil: Law and Practice," Chambers Corporate M&A 2021 Global Practice Guide, Chambers and Partners, 2022
- Author, "Brazil: Law and Practice," Chambers Corporate M&A 2021 Global Practice Guide, Chambers and Partners, 2021
- Author, "Brazil: Trends and Developments," Chambers Corporate M&A 2020 Global Practice Guide, Chambers and Partners, 2022
- Co-Author, "Mergers and Acquisitions of distressed Assets," Fusões e Aquisições em Foco
Miriam's previous experience includes assisting in cross-border M&A and contracts at several major Brazilian firms.