- Advising a syndicate of banks in relation to the ZAR4.5bn debt refinancing of a leading South African insurance and investment company.
- Advising a group of South African parent company and its South African subsidiaries in the retail sector to raise funds in an amount equal to ZAR6bn in the form of debt funding, for purposes of refinancing the existing indebtedness, funding the acquisition or incorporation by the group entities of entities incorporated in South Africa and the rest of Africa for capital expenditure purposes and for the payment of distributions.
- Advising a South African bank as lender in relation to various facilities in an aggregate amount of ZAR10.2m, made available to a property company and its subsidiaries, for purposes of refinancing the group's existing indebtedness.
- Advising a leading South African bank providing term and revolving credit facilities to a Mauritian based private equity firm for an aggregate amount equal to ZAR174m for the purposes of funding investments in its partnership assets and for general corporate purposes.
- Advising a South African group of companies in the retail sector in relation to a revolving credit facility and a term loan facility in an aggregate amount of ZAR1bn, to be utilised for general corporate purposes.
- Advising the subscriber in relation to a preference share funding transaction in an aggregate amount of ZAR146m, the proceeds of which were utilised for the voluntary redemption of existing preference shares in issue.
- Advising a South African bank in relation to preference share funding provided to a property and investment and management company in an aggregate amount of ZAR70m for the purposes of servicing shareholder loans and funding further capital expenditure.
- Advising a South African bank as the lender in relation to various facilities in an aggregate amount of ZAR50m, made available to a group of companies in the biotechnology sector, for purposes of refinancing the group's existing indebtedness and other general corporate purposes.
- Advising RMB on the provision of term, revolving and general banking facilities to the Corruseal group of companies.The purpose of the financing was partially to refinancing existing senior debt and for general working capital requirements.
- Cornell University, (United States of America) LLM (Private Transactional Law)
- University of Johannesburg B.Com Law (Major - Economics)
- University of Johannesburg LLB