Mario MaldonadoSenior Associate
Mario Maldonado is experienced in providing judicial and out-of-court legal counsel, both for natural and legal persons in criminal matters.
He has taken part in criminal procedures before all instances, notably in white-collar crime cases. He has also provided analysis and counsel services for legal entities regarding implementation and revision of compliance programs, as well as defence counsel services in judicial proceedings.
He has taken part in advising and drafting reports regarding money-laundering and terrorist financing prevention for companies present in diverse areas of activity, defending ex ante and ex post the companies themselves or their management boards.
- Certified by ASCOM (Spanish Compliance Association) and by the International Federation of Compliance Associations, 2021
- Universidad de la Rioja, Specialist in Money Laundering and Terrorist Finance Prevention Course, 2019-2020
- Universidad Francisco de Vitoria, Course in Criminal Law Compliance, 2018
Universidad de Valencia, Master in Sport Law, 2015
Universidad Carlos III de Madrid, Law Degree, 2003-2008
- DLA Piper, March 2018 – present
- National lawfirm, September 2017 – March 2018
- National lawfirm, September 2015 – September 2017
- International lawfim, January 2015 – September 2015