Camille Malécot practices in the area of intellectual property law and emerging technologies, with a particular focus on soft intellectual property such as trademarks, copyrights and related rights both nationally and internationally. She also covers commercial and data protection related matters.
She has also worked in contract and pre-litigation negotiations in commercial and IP related matters. She has been judging legal negotiations internationally for several years.
She also advises on life and science issues.
- Assisting a number of clients in the management of their trademarks portfolio, including related clearance searches, prosecution, pre-litigation and litigation.
- Assisting a dance company in the clearance of image rights as part of the projected commercial use of archival images and videos.
- Assisting companies and artists negotiating transaction agreements in cases of online copyright infringements.
- Advising a major company on cannabis and cannabidiol regulations in Luxembourg and the EU.
- French Bar School (Ecole de Formation du Barreau, EFB), Business law and Intellectual Property, 2020-2021
- WIPO Academy, Online Advanced Course, Arbitration and Mediation Procedures under WIPO Rules, 2019
- Paris II Panthéon Assas, Admission to the French Bar School (CRFPA), 2018
Aix-Marseille Université, Business Law Counsellor Certificate (DJCE, Diplôme de Juriste Conseil d’Entreprise), 2017
Aix-Marseille Université, Master’s Degree, Intellectual Property and Emerging Technologies, 2017
Aix-Marseille Université, Master’s Degree, Business Law, 2016
- 2021 to date: Associate, DLA Piper Luxembourg
- 2021: Trainee, Major law firm, Marseille
- 2021: Trainee, Major law firm, Paris
- 2020: Trainee, DLA Piper Luxembourg
- 2019: Intern, international dance company, New -York
- 2018-19: Intern, Independent boutique law firm, Paris
- 2017-18: Intern, Major publishing house, Paris