Humberto Marini is experienced in tax consulting and litigation before judicial and administrative courts. He advises on disputes in state and federal courts, including the Higher Courts in Brazil, such as the Brazilian Taxpayers Council, Superior Tribunal of Justice and Federal Supreme Court.
DLA Piper and Campos Mello Advogados (CMA) are separate and independent law firms, which work in cooperation with one another. Partners of DLA Piper are not partners of CMA; and CMA partners are not partners of DLA Piper.
Getulio Vargas School of Business, Rio de Janeiro, Tax Specialization, 2003
Pontifical Catholic University of Rio de Janeiro, B.A., 2001
- B.A., Law, Pontifícia Universidade Católica do Rio de Janeiro 2001
- Chambers Brazil Regions, Recommended Lawyer in Tax, Rio de Janeiro, 2022
- Best Lawyers, Tax Law in Brazil, 2020–2022
- The Legal 500, 2016–2019, 2021
- Latin Lawyer 250, 2022
- Análise Advocacia 500, one of the Most Admired Brazilian Lawyers in Tax, 2014–2016
Memberships And Affiliations
- Brazilian Bar Association (OAB), Rio de Janeiro and São Paulo Chapters
My latest insights
Campos Mello Advogados advises Carmo Energy in the closing of its acquisition of...
17 January 2023 .3 minute read
Campos Mello Advogados advises Starboard in joint acquisition of Pampa Sul power plant in...
27 September 2022 .3 minute read