Alexandra represents clients in a broad range of environmental issues related to transactional, regulatory, and litigation matters.
Alexandra assists in advising clients on environmental risks and opportunities presented by corporate and real estate transactions. She also assists clients in defending a variety of litigation matters, specifically including complex environmental and oil and gas disputes. Alexandra also advises clients on state and federal environmental regulatory compliance issues. She also advises clients on issues surrounding emerging contaminants, specifically PFAS.
Before joining DLA Piper, Alexandra practiced environmental law at a nationally-recognized environmental law firm in Pennsylvania.
- J.D., University of Pittsburgh School of Law 2018
Articles Editor & Alumni Chair, University of Pittsburgh Law Review
magna cum laude
- B.Sc., University of Western Ontario 2014
- Provides pro bono legal services for clients seeking social security benefits
- Provides pro bono legal services for clients applying for permanent residency based on asylee or refugee status
- Represented children in Pennsylvania in high-conflict custody disputes as Best Interests Attorney
- Author, "Achieving Ake: Defendants Deserve the Constitutional Right to Independent Mental Health Professionals," 79 U. Pitt. L. Rev. 729 (Summer 2018)
- Defended enforcement actions and complex civil lawsuits under CAA, CERCLA, RCRA, and state-equivalents
Memberships And Affiliations
- Pennsylvania Bar Association