Laurence Maroldt focuses on the structuring and formation of alternative investment funds in regulated and non-regulated vehicles.
She also advises clients, whether investors, investment fund managers or initiators, on the legal, corporate and regulatory aspects of investment funds in Luxembourg.
- Admission to the French Bar exam, ERAGE, Lawyer School, Strasbourg, France, 2020
- Université Lyon III Jean Moulin, master’s degree in business law, 2016-17
- EM Lyon Business School, Programme Grande Ecole, master’s in management, Lyon, France, 2013-18
Classes Préparatoires, France, 2011-13
- 2022 to date: Associate, DLA Piper Luxembourg
- 2020-22: International law firm, Luxembourg