Emily Marshall has experience representing clients in all areas of civil litigation and focuses her practice on product liability and mass tort litigation, medical device and pharmaceutical litigation, and commercial disputes. Emily also advises clients on internal claims handling procedures and non-litigated claims.
- J.D., Ave Maria School of Law
- B.S., Economics, Brigham Young University
- The Legal 500 United States
- Recommended, Product Liability, Mass Tort and Class Action: Consumer Products (including Tobacco) (2022)
- Speaker, "Attorney-Client and Manager-Employee Privilege and Confidentiality," Lorman webinar, (July 22, 2021)
- Presenter, "Personal Injury Trial Strategies: Arguing Pain and Suffering, Pre-Impact Damages, Conscious Suffering Before Death," Strafford webinar (April 21, 2021)
During law school, Emily served as a law clerk for the late Honorable Richard L. Sippel at the Federal Communications Commission.
Prior to joining DLA Piper, Emily worked as an associate attorney for a prominent Atlanta litigation firm. In this role, Emily second- and co-chaired several jury trials, served as sole counsel in numerous bench trials, and gained significant experience working with subject matter experts.
Civic and Charitable
- Atlanta Legal Aid Foundation
Memberships And Affiliations
- Florida Second District Court of Appeal