- Legal assistance to several public hospitals.
- Legal assistance to several professional organizations.
- Legal assistance to a private bank regarding criminal proceedings.
- Legal support to a large economic conglomerate in an alleged environmental crime and safety regulations violation.
- Legal representation to a company in the energy sector in various criminal cases.
- Criminal proceeding for alleged crimes of influence peddling committed by a minister and other senior officials of the State and of a state-owned company.
- Lisbon University, School of Law, Post-Graduation degree in Digital Evidence in Criminal Law, 2019
- Lisbon University, School of Law, Intensive Course on Criminal and Administrative Rules on Data Protection, 2019
- Lisbon University, School of Law, Post-Graduation degree in Commercial Law, 2014
- 2022–present, Senior Associate, DLA Piper ABBC.
- 2013–22, Associate Lawyer, Lisbon based Law Firm.
- 2012–13, Associate Lawyer, Lisbon based Law Firm.
- 2008–11, Trainee Lawyer, Lisbon based Law Firm.
Memberships And Affiliations
- Admitted to the Portuguese Bar Association (2011)