Dr. Katharina MarxSenior Associate
Dr. Katharina Marx advises on all matters of domestic and international tax law, in particular in relation to all aspects with regard to investment funds and asset management structures as well as tax aspects regarding the structuring of real estate investments.
She focuses on advising investment platforms, funds, financial service providers and asset managers in relation to the structuring and ongoing operation of investment vehicles and advises institutional investors and other types of investors. She also advises in relation to tax aspects with regard to the structuring of real estate transactions and the acquisition and sale of real property.
- University of Jena, Ph.D., 2021
- Higher Regional Court of Koblenz, Second State Examination, 2015
- University of Trier, First State Examination, 2013
- Handelsblatt in cooperation with Best Lawyers 2023: Recognised as “one to watch” for tax law
- Non-profit Status of Sports. Is Sports Funding in Germany in Need of Reform?“, Schriften zum Steuerrecht (SSR), Volume 169, Duncker & Humblot 2021
- 2016 to 2021: Associate and Senior Associate at a large UK based international law firm in Frankfurt.
Memberships And Affiliations
- German Lawyer's Association
- Frankfurt Bar Association