Beatrice Marzi practices in the area of corporate law focusing primarily on domestic and cross-border M&A transactions and corporate governance matters and commercial consultancy. She advises Italian and foreign clients, particularly in the healthcare, automotive, insurance and fashion sectors, assisting them in all phases of ordinary and extraordinary domestic and cross-border corporate transactions, with particular reference to acquisitions and divestitures, transfers and purchases of business units, mergers and demergers.
Moreover, Beatrice drafts and revises share-purchase agreements, investment agreements, shareholders' agreements, joint-venture agreements, going concern transfer agreements and commercial contracts.
Beatrice regularly advises Italian and foreign companies on day-to-day matters and corporate secretarial matters, incorporation of companies and set up of branches / permanent establishments, corporate governance and shareholders' relations.
Beatrice holds a degree in law from the Catholic University of Milan and is qualified in Italy with the Milan Bar. Before joining DLA Piper in 2015, Beatrice has worked with another international law firm.
- Assisted Trace One, the largest collaborative business platform for consumer packaged goods (CPG), in the integration with Selerant, a leading global provider of product lifecycle management (PLM) software development and consulting services for manufacturers.
- Assisted the Nadella Group, an international leader in the development of linear motion technological solutions based in Italy, in the acquisition of the majority stake in the share capital of Damo S.r.l., a company specialized in the study, design and production of linear units and Cartesian systems for industrial automation.
- Assisted FL Fashion S.r.l. in the sale of a stake representing 80% of the share capital of Nanan S.r.l., a company active in the clothing and children's articles sector.
- Assisted Gruppo Zaffiro S.r.l., controlled by Mittel S.p.A., in the signing with Primonial Real Estate Investment Management (a leading international investor focused on the real estate sector) and Sarafin S.r.l. of a contract for the real estate development of 6 residential structures (2 of which are owned by Sarafin) and the construction of 7 other RSAs located on the Italian territory.
- Assisted Glovoapp23 SL, in the acquisition of the entire stake in DS XXXVI Italy S.r.l., a startup operating in the food delivery sector, from Delivery Hero SE.
- Assisted Furla S.p.A. in the acquisition of a 70% stake in the share capital of Effeuno S.r.l., a company operating in the production and manufacture of leather accessories.
- Assisted Aioi Nissay Dowa Insurance Company of Europe ltd., one of the leading global leaders in the CVT coverage sector, in relation to the acquisition of the remaining 49% stake in Top Class Insurance S.p.A., one of the most important insurance agency companies active in the automotive market in the B2B segment, already 51% controlled by the same company.
- University of Milan, "Cattolica del Sacro Cuore", Law Degree
- Before joining DLA Piper, Beatrice worked with a leading international law firms.