Laurence Masseran advises clients in all types of corporate transactions including mergers and acquisitions, both domestic and cross borders.
Her experience includes share and business acquisitions, disposals, group reorganizations, joint ventures, mergers and strategic alliances.
She has also developed an extensive expertise in private equity transactions, leveraged buy-outs and management packages.
Laurence acts for corporates, private equity funds, multi-national organisations, small and medium size businesses, family offices and management teams in a broad range of sectors including energy, retail, media and technology.
- Advising the Alstom Group in connection with the sale to the Spanish group CAF of its Reichshoffen production site in France and its Coradia Polyvalent and TALENT3 regional train platforms.
- Advising the sellers in the acquisition by Acciona Energia of 85% of the capital of Eqinov
- Advising the German management company Ikav Media on its capital investment and financing of the company N9NE Studio.
- Advising the founders and other shareholders in connection with the sale of the majority of their shareholdings in Tageos.
- Advising Booksy in the context of the transfer (sale and contribution) of 100% of the shares of Kiute, a company specialised in the booking of wellness and beauty appointments.
- Advising GEA Group in the context of the sale of the entire share capital of GEA Refrigeration France SAS
- Advising Tinexta, in the context of its entry into exclusive negotiations to acquire a 60% stake in the French company CertEurope, a subsidiary of the Oodrive group, a listed Italian supplier and European leader in the management of sensitive data.
- Advising Iberchem (a subsidiary of Croda International PLC.) in the context of the acquisition of a majority stake in the French perfumery company Parfex S.A. ("Parfex"), based in Grasse and listed on the Euronext Access
- Advising Alcopa Coördination Center NV in the context of the implementation of an AGM plan and the dissolution of an entity.
- Advising Unilever France HPC Industries SAS in the context of the sale of its dishwasher products business to the Spanish company Persan S.A
- Advising Croda Holdings France in the context of the acquisition of 100% of the share capital of Acallmi, holding of the group Alban Muller specialized in the natural cosmetic industry, and certain assets from the US subsidiary of the group
- Advising Peinture Antico Diffusion in the context of the acquisition of 100% of the share capital of Comptoir de la Carrosserie Automobile, a company specialising in the trade and distribution of paints and bodywork materials, by Société Civile Mobilière Eddinvest.
- Advising and assisting TIP Trailer Services France in the sale of his participation in the company Best of Pneu.
- Advising LBO France Gestion SAS in the context of the implementation of complementary management package.
- Advising Lavance Holding (Alcopa Coordination Center NV) in the context of the acquisition of Groupe Lavance, a group company specialized in the sale, installation, maintenance and operation of car and truck wash equipment from Sofival and Trigone.
- Advising Eimeo Holding (Louis Wane Group) in the context of the acquisition of Lupesina Moorea, a company owning the Hotel Sofitel Moorea Ia Ora Beach Resort, from Lupesina Tahiti Investments.
- University of Paris II Panthéon – Sorbonne, Master’s degree in Business and Tax Law
- London School of Economics, LL.M. in International Business Law
- "COVID-19 et les opérations de M&A", Les Echos Executives, April 2020, Option Droit & Affaires (ODA), April 2021
- “COVID-19 The Governmental Response in France”, DLA Piper Insights, April 2020
- “COVID-19 Corporate Q&A: France”, DLA Piper Insights, April 2020
- International Private Equity (IPEM), Cannes, France, September 2022
- International Private Equity (IPEM), Cannes, France, January 2019, 2020
- Before joining DLA Piper in October 2012 as a corporate partner, Laurence practiced law in two law firms as a partner