Blayre advises on domestic and international M&A and private equity transactions. She has experience across a range of sectors, with particular experience in the Insurance and Life Sciences sectors.
- Advising PIB Insurance Group on multiple acquisitions of Irish Insurance Broker firms in 2020 and 2021.
- Advising Euclid Transactional on various W&I transactions.
- Advising University of Pittsburgh Medical Center on the acquisition of Clane General Hospital in Kildare, Ireland in partnership with the Institute of Eye Surgery.
- Advising Medica Group plc on its acquisition of Global Diagnostics Ireland, the market leader for teleradiology services in Ireland from Irish private healthcare group, Centric Health.
- Advising a biopharma business on a pre-transaction spin-out of a new business into a standalone entity.
- Advising the management of Valeo Foods Group in connection with the acquisition of Valeo Foods Group by private equity firm Bain Capital and management’s subsequent re-investment alongside Bain.
- Advising private equity firm Columbia Capital on its stragetic investment in NearForm, a global software development and consultancy firm that recently developed contact tracing technology used to track the spread of COVID-19 in several US states and European jurisdictions.
- Advising the Sellers on the disposal of Cork Plastics and Floplast through a competitive bidding process, including a pre-sale corporate reorganisation.
- Advising Waterlogic Holdings on its acquisition of Tipperary Pure Irish Water Sales from C&C Group plc.
- University of Glasgow, LLB (Hons), 2017
- University of Glasgow, Diploma in Professional Legal Practice, 2018