Victoria McGuire advises on various corporate matters, including mergers and acquisitions, private equity and corporate governance.
She represents buyers and sellers in a broad range of domestic and cross-border transactions, among them public and private acquisitions, divestitures, mergers, venture capital investments and other strategic transactions.
- Silicon Labs (Nasdaq – SLAB) in its divestiture of its infrastructure and automotive business to Skyworks Solutions for US$2.75 billion
- Q2 Holdings, Inc. (NYSE – QTWO) in its acquisition of ClickSwitch, a provider of digital account switching services
- Qualcomm (Nasdaq – QCOM) in its acquisition of a German artificial intelligence company
- Publicly held Longview Acquisition Corp., a special purpose acquisition company, in its US$1.5 billion business combination with Butterfly Network, a digital health company
- A German manufacturing company in its US$1 billion acquisition of Global Brass and Copper, a manufacturing company formerly listed on the NYSE
- A private equity firm in its sale of a healthcare technology company to a private equity firm for US$700 million
- A private equity firm in its acquisition of an engineering firm for US$675 million
- The Carlyle Group in its sale of a Peruvian cash management company via tender offer over the Lima Stock Exchange
- A private equity firm in its acquisition of an electrical components company
- A public biotechnology company in its acquisition of a private, molecular diagnostics company
- Atlantic Media Inc. in its sale of Quartz Media to a Japanese business intelligence and media company
- Atlantic Media Inc. in its sale of the controlling interest of Government Executive Media Group to a private equity firm
- TriArtisan Capital Advisors in its acquisition of a majority interest of TGI Friday's, Inc.
- TriArtisan Capital Advisors in its acquisition of PF Chang's
- A private equity firm in its acquisition of a payroll tax and human capital management software solutions company
- An energy and infrastructure index provider in its acquisition of an index consulting firm
- Several public and private companies in corporate governance matters
- Private technology companies and venture capital firms in preferred stock and debt transactions
- J.D., University of Texas at Austin 2017
- B.B.A., University of Texas at Austin 2012