Lindsey McWilliam joined the Corporate Group in 2016 and has experience in assisting with a wide range of corporate transactions including a large number of UK and cross-border M&A and private equity investment and funding matters as well as assisting on general corporate and public law matters.
- Acting for YM&U Group Limited on a number of acquisitions of companies in the music and sport management arena.
- Acting for Flowtech Fluidpower plc in relation to the acquisitions of Hydraulics and Transmissions Limited, Hi-Power Limited, Orange County Limited, Group HES Limited, The Hydraulic Group B.V., Balu Limited and its subsidiaries.
- Advising Downing LLP on its new and on-going funding investment in various entities which own and operate care homes in the UK, including the acquisition of Smartmove Homes Limited and its exit from the Deeside Care care home group.
- Advising a number of AIM and Main Market listed entities, including Flowtech Fluidpower plc, Bodycote plc and The Restaurant Group plc with their general public law requirements including AGM notices and circulars, as well as assisting with a number of accelerated bookbuilds and placement of shares.
- Advising 2 Sisters Food Group on a number of disposals including the sale of their Goodfellas and San Marco pizza business to Nomad Foods Europe Limited (owner of Birdseye) and Green Isle Brands Limited to Blue Giant Limited.
- Advising INEOS Group with the successful disposal of their international Melamines and Paraform Group to Prefere Resins Holding GmbH in Germany.
- Advising the TalkTalk group on their successful £200 million disposal of the FibreNation and Bolt Pro Tem Limited fibre network to CityFibre.
- University of Law, GDL, LPC and LLB, Law, 2013
- University of St Andrews, Modern History, MA Hons, 2011
- Lindsey spent six months on secondment at the Madrid office of DLA Piper where she assisted with a number of bond prospectus updates for Banco Santander and other equity capital markets matters.