Éanna Mellett is a corporate lawyer with 20 years experience advising international companies, financial institutions, PE Houses and government bodies on M&A and corporate law.
He helps clients with the creation and execution of their M&A strategies.
Éanna leads the corporate team in our Dublin office and has experience is several sectors notably Energy and Natural Resources, Energy and Tech.
Eanna's standing as one of the leading corporate lawyers in Ireland is reflected in the numerous accolades he has received.
- Advised Slate on its takeover of publicly-listed Yew Grove REIT plc.
- Advised the management teams of Valeo Foods, UDG Healthcare and Global Shares on their private equity buy-outs.
- Advised ABM Industries on its strategic acquisition of a group of companies based in Ireland and Northern Ireland.
- Bachelor of Civil Law (Hons), University College Dublin 1999
- Recognised by Chambers for Expertise based abroad for Corporate M&A/Ireland
- Author of International Comparative Legal Guide to Private Equity for Ireland
- Head of London office of a leading Irish law firm 2016-2019
- Corporate Partner in a leading Irish law firm 2014-2019
- Seconded to a specialist unit of an Irish Government Department 2012
Memberships And Affiliations
- Council member, British Irish Chamber of Commerce
My latest insights
DLA Piper advises on sale of Glofox to US tech group ABC Fitness Solutions
2 August 2022 .2 minute read
DLA Piper advises on six winning deals at Finance Dublin Deals of the Year 2022
3 July 2022 .3 minute read