Joana Mergulhão is a member of the real estate department.
Joana works in the area of real estate law, advising national and international clients in several real estate transactions, involving the acquisition, sale and lease of real estate assets, as well as advising on the development of real estate projects (retail, residential and tourism).
- Advising on due diligence and transaction of several companies and properties in the real estate sector.
- Advising companies on the installation of tourist developments in Portugal.
- Legal advice to private and business clients in the scope of works and construction licensing procedures.
- Advising on various investment and divestment operations in the energy sector.
- China University of Political Science and Law (Beijing Summer Program), 2016
- Universidade Católica Portuguesa, Master Degree in Corporate Law, 2016
- Lusíada University, Law Degree, 2015
- 2022 - present, Associate, DLA Piper ABBC
- 2021 - 2022, Associate Lawyer, Global Law Firm
- 2019 - 2021, Associate Lawyer, Law firm based in Lisbon
- 2018 - 2019, Trainee Lawyer, Law firm based in Lisbon
- 2017 - 2018, Trainee Lawyer, Law firm based in Lisbon
- 2016 - 2017, Trainee Lawyer, Law firm based in Lisbon
Memberships And Affiliations
- Admitted to the Portuguese Bar Association