Piotr Miller specializes in providing transactional advice to Polish and foreign clients who invest in entities operating in Poland and abroad. He advises both strategic investors and private equity funds. In addition, Piotr advises on all aspects of civil and commercial law with a focus on legal service of companies and on drafting and negotiating commercial contracts.
Piotr is also a member of the practice servicing the defence sector and provides legal advice to foreign suppliers on the conclusion and realization of armament procurement contracts for the Polish Army and on M&A transactions in that sector.
- Advising ETC Group, a portfolio company of Carlyle and Cinven, on its acquisition of Klonex.
- Advising Airbus on its disposal of an organized part of enterprise in Poland.
- Advising Avallon and Genesis on their disposal of Stangl Technik Holding to SPIE Group.
- Advising Cloudflight, a portfolio company of Deutsche Beteiligungs, on its acquisition of Divante.
- Advising Life Healthcare Group on its disposal of Scanmed to Abris Capital Partners.
- Advising a global flexible packaging company on its attempt to acquire Alupol from Grupa Kęty.
- Advising the sole shareholder of Top-System on its sale to Aluflexpack.
- Advising a global private entity sponsor on its attempt to acquire Budimex Nieruchomości.
- Advising Burda Media Group on its acquisition of Shoko owner of Cocolita (online cosmetic shop).
- Advising AddSecure, a portfolio company of Castik Capital, on its acquisition of frameLogic.
- Advising Glovoapp on its acquisition of Restaurant Partner Polska (Pizza Portal).
- Advising PRA Group on its acquisition of Capital Partners TFI.
- Advising a company involved in waste management on the sale of all its Polish operations to Remondi.
- Advising a bank on the acquisition of SKOK Rafineria.*
- Advising a company from the fashion industry on the acquisition of a foreign company.*
- Advising major US defense contractor and industrial corporation on the implementation of the WISŁA programme (Patriot).
- Advising an American aerospace manufacturer on the realization of offset obligations.*
- Advising an engineering and construction firm with regard to the attempted realization of the construction of an infrastructure in the American forces bases in Poland.*
*Denotes experience from a previous firm
- The University of Sydney, Master of International Business and Law, 2010
- University of Warsaw, Master of Laws, 2008
My latest insights
DLA Piper ranked once again among market leaders according to Rzeczpospolita’s 2022...
23 June 2022 .2 minute read
DLA Piper advises on the sale of a majority stake in Stangl Technik Holding to SPIE
22 June 2022 .1 minute read