Greg MitchellSenior Associate
Greg has considerable experience advising a broad range of clients on various aspects of corporate and commercial law, including M&A transactions, joint venture arrangements, shareholder arrangements, overseas investment, corporate governance advice, and other general corporate advisory work.
Greg offers New Zealand and international experience, having worked at a major international law firm in Australia before joining DLA Piper. He has also spent time at other major New Zealand law firms.
Greg’s recent experience includes advising:
- Amdocs Singapore Pte. Ltd on its acquisition of all shares issued by Roam Creative Limited, Roam Creative Australia Limited and Roam Digital Pte. Ltd.
- Enterprise IT Limited on their sale of all shares to a wholly owned subsidiary of Servian Pty Ltd. Enterprise IT Limited is a technology company based in Auckland and Wellington, providing data analytics, database auditing and other related services.
- Evolution Healthcare on the New Zealand aspects of the sale of all its equity securities to Pacific Equity Partners and its acquisition of 70% of the share capital issued by a holding company that operates birth care medical facilities in Auckland and Waikato.
- Integral Diagnostics (ASX: IDX) on the New Zealand aspects of its acquisition of all shares in three companies providing radiology services in Auckland.
Transport and Construction
- Scania New Zealand Limited on its acquisition of Trucks & Trailers Limited’s heavy commercial vehicle sales and servicing business.
- Direct Capital and Forge Trustee Company Limited on the sale of all shares in Hiway Group Limited to a holding company of Pacific Equity Partners.
- Downer EDI Limited on its acquisition of selected assets of the Hawkins Group.
- Pointer Investment (NZ) Limited on its acquisition of several forestry estates located throughout New Zealand. Pointer Investment (NZ) Limited is the New Zealand subsidiary of a Shanghai listed entity.
- SC Rakau Group Limited on its acquisition of harvesting forestry rights to several forestry estates through-out New Zealand.
- Halcyon Power Limited on its hydrogen supply arrangements with several New Zealand energy companies.
- Gas Services NZ MidCo Limited, on its acquisition of all shares issued by Rockgas Limited from Contact Energy Limited.
- The University of Waikato, LLB (Hons), 2010
Memberships And Affiliations
- New Zealand Law Society