Sveinung Mjaugedal has extensive experience with a primarily focus on M&A, covering a broad range of industries with an emphasis on the construction sector, Healthcare and technology, primarily for Private Equity and major industrials.
Mjaugedal has broad experience with ongoing advice related to corporate matters, and general transactional work, including the preparation of transaction structures, shareholder agreements, project management, implementation of major transnational due diligence, negotiation and restructuring.
Sveinung is head of DLA Piper's Corporate department in Norway.
- University of Oslo, Candidate of Jurisprudence, 1998
- 2011 - ; Partner, DLA Piper Norway
- 2007 - 2011 ; Lead Lawyer, DLA Piper Norway
- 2006- 2007 ; Lawyer, Fokus Bank AS
- 2002 - 2006 ; Lawyer, Oslo based law firm
- 2000 - 2002 ; Jurist, Bærum tax office
Memberships And Affiliations
- Member of The Norwegian Bar Association