Emilie Møller LL.M.Partner
Emilie Møller practises primarily within the field of sale and acquisition of real estate and is experienced in completing major transactions for Danish as well as international clients.
Emilie has particular experience in portfolio transactions involving commercial and residential rental properties and in transactions involving development properties in all stages, including in particular forward purchase transactions.
Emilie advises on and assists in all aspects of a transaction, including structuring, contract negotiations, coordination and completion of the due diligence process and financing. In this connection, Emilie has extensive experience in managing and driving forward major transactions and processes.
- New York State Bar Exam, 2014
- New York University School of Law, LL.M., Corporate Law, 2014
- The University of Copenhagen, Master of Law, 2010
- External lecturer in the Law of Obligations, the University of Copenhagen, 2014 - 2015
Memberships And Affiliations
- The New York State Bar Association (NYSBA)
- American Bar Association