Pedro MolinaLegal Director
Pedro is Legal Director of the Employment, Pensions & Benefits group in DLA Spain office. He holds a law degree from the Universidad Complutense de Madrid (C.E.U. – San Pablo) in 1995. He has also made, during three years, studies in European Law in the same academic Institution.
Master in Private law by the University Institute belonging to the Foundation San Pablo CEU.
Collaborator of the Master in Law at European University Madrid.
Regular speaker at conferences and seminars in Employment-related matters.
Author of several publications on employment law issues.
He has extensive experience in all aspects of Employment and Social Security law, having taken part in many business restructuring operations, defending clients' interests before the Employment courts, arbitrations, collective negotiations, design and preparation of equality plans, negotiation of senior management agreements, employment aspects of mergers and acquisitions and legal due diligences.
- Universidad Complutense, (CEU San Pablo), Law degree
- Implantation of measures in order to optimize the human capital (2010)
- Aspects to emphasize with regard to the labour reform (2010)
- Pre-retirements, legal aspects (2009)
- The Equality Plan. Preparation and practical considerations (2009)
- Restructuring processes, step by step (2009)
- Transfer of undertakings and challenge thereof (2014)
- Grounds for collective dismissal (2013)
- 2011 - Present - DLA Piper, Legal Director of Employment, Pensions and Benefits Department in Spain
- 2008 - 2010 - Mercer Consulting, S.L, Legal Director of the Employment and Social Security Law Department
- 1999 - 2008 - Landwell (a member firm of Price Waterhouse Coopers) Senior Associate in the Employment Department
- 1996 - 1999 - Mullerat & Roca Lawyer in the Litigation and Employment Department
Memberships And Affiliations
- Member of the Madrid Bar Association (Ilustre Colegio de Abogados de Madrid)