Stefano Montalbetti assists national and international clients in mergers and acquisitions as well as other extraordinary and ordinary transactions involving Italian and foreign companies.
Stefano has gained an experience in the equity capital market sector, advising issuers and financial institutions in a several number of IPOs, secondary offerings, listings and public tender offers, on the main Italian markets.
He also provides assistance to listed companies on regulatory matters as well as in extraordinary transactions.
- Law degree, University of Milan, “Luigi Bocconi”
- S. Montalbetti, “Capital Strengthening of medium-sized enterprises under the Relief Decree: what are the critical issues?”, in Ipsoa, 20 luglio 2020.
- S. Montalbetti, “Shareholders’ meetings of listed companies at the time of the Covid-19 between new solutions and critical issues”, in Ipsoa, 27 aprile 2020.
- S. Montalbetti, “Sulla nullità parziale del contratto di fideiussione bancaria omnibus redatto secondo il modello dell’ABI, commento a Cass., 26 settembre 2019, n. 24044, in Diritto Bancario, 18 novembre 2019.
- Before joining DLA Piper, Stefano Montalbetti worked with leading Italian and international law firms.
Memberships And Affiliations
- Admitted to the Milan bar