Oriana Montani is experienced in a wide range of real estate matters, including acquisitions, dispositions, financings, leasing and development of commercial properties.
Her experience includes representing property owners, purchasers, borrowers, and developers in the acquisition, disposition, financing, leasing and development of office and lab properties, multifamily properties, industrial properties, self-storage properties, and mixed-use projects. She also has experience representing both institutional investors and developer partners in joint venture transactions.
- Represented institutional investment fund in joint ventures for development projects and existing assets across the United States and in the sale and acquisition of retail and office properties
- Represented US$7 billion private REIT in joint ventures, acquisitions and financings of office, residential, retail and industrial properties in core markets
- Represented Boston based developer in joint ventures, acquisitions, financings and development of mixed-use projects in Charlotte, Raleigh and Durham, North Carolina
- Represented non-US investor in a US$3.5 billion joint venture and acquisition of an 111-asset multi-state industrial portfolio
- Represented Boston based residential investment group in financing of US$1.1 billion of multi-state multifamily residential portfolio
- Represented Boston based developer in the development of the 1.6 million SF mixed-use Exchange South End project in Boston, Massachusetts
- Represented non-US investor in a joint venture with an institutional investor for the acquisition of three multifamily residential buildings in Washington D.C.
- Represented a public REIT in sales and acquisitions of Class-A self-storage properties, including a US$1.3 billion acquisition of 84 self-storage portfolio
- J.D., University of San Diego School of Law 2012
Articles Editor, San Diego Journal of Climate and Energy Law
- B.A., Union College 2007
Memberships And Affiliations
- Former Board Member, Buffalo Prep
- Former Board Member, Kevin Guest House, Buffalo, New York