Gregg MoonsLead Lawyer
Gregg Moons is a corporate lawyer with over 4 years' experience. Gregg particularly focuses on public and private M&A and private equity.
- Advised Miko, a family-owned listed company active in the coffee and packaging businesses, on the divestment of its global packaging business to Paccor Holding, a Private Equity owned packaging multinational.
- Advised Belfius on the acquisition of the private portfolio management business of Candriam.
- Advised Torqx, a Dutch Private Equity fund, on the acquisition of a majority stake in a leading premium nutrition expert for the aquatics and aquaculture segments.
- Advised 777 Partners, a US Private Equity fund, on the acquisition of Standard de Liège, a leading Belgian soccer club.
- Advised The Pacific Media Group, a US Private Equity fund, on the acquisition of KV Oostende and FC Den Bosch.
- Advised the shareholder of a fumigation leader in the port of Antwerp on the sale of its company and its roll-over.
- Queen Mary University of London, Master of laws, merit, 2017
- University of Antwerp, Master of laws, distinction, 2016
- University of Antwerp, Bachelor of laws, distinction, 2014
Before joining DLA Piper UK, Gregg worked at a leading Benelux law firm where he worked on a wide range of market-leading M&A matters in the Benelux market.