Claudio de Carvalho Lima MoreiraAssociate
Claudio Moreira focuses his practice on real estate projects, including the purchase and sale of real estate assets. He additionally assists in drafting construction and lease agreements, among others.
DLA Piper and Campos Mello Advogados (CMA) are separate and independent law firms, which work in cooperation with one another. Partners of DLA Piper are not partners of CMA; and CMA partners are not partners of DLA Piper.
Claudio has extensive experience in advising clients on real estate projects, particularly with regard to lease agreements, acquisitions, construction, real estate development and condominiums.
He additionally is experienced in litigation matters, providing counsel on negotiations and due diligence projects across a broad range of industries.
- Post-Graduate Degree, Civil Liability, Escola de Magistratura do Estado do Rio de Janeiro 2003
- J.D., Universidade Candido Mendes 1991
Claudio has completed the following extension courses:
- "Land Division – Legal and Registral Aspects – IBRADIM," Brazilian Real Estate Law Institute
- "Rural Land Law – IBRADIM," Brazilian Real Estate Law Institute
- "Real Estate Litigation – Credit Recovery – IBRADIM," Brazilian Real Estate Law Institute
- "Timesharing Regime Condominium – PUC/RJ," Catholic Pontifical University of Rio de Janeiro
Memberships And Affiliations
- Brazilian Bar Admission, Rio de Janeiro