Rob Moskalewicz focuses his practice on corporate restructuring and is involved in advising the firm’s clients on complex restructuring matters. Rob’s work includes out-of-court corporate restructurings, all aspects of in-court large and complex chapter 11 and chapter 15 debtor representation, as well as assisting in bankruptcy-related litigation. Rob has also assisted in advising clients on matters involving their claims against counter-parties who have elected to file for chapter 11.
- In re Luckin Coffee Inc. (In Provisional Liquidation), Case No. 21-10228 (Bankr. S.D.N.Y.), Counsel for the Foreign Representatives
- In re Healthcare Real Estate Partners, LLC, Case No. 15-11931 (Bankr. D. Del.), Counsel for the Petitioning Creditors in a dispute over alleged damages arising from an involuntary bankruptcy petition
- In re Zetta Jet USA, Inc., Case No. 17-21386 (Bankr. C.D. Cal.); Counsel for the Chapter 7 Trustee
- J.D., Emory University 2018
- B.A., New York University 2014