Susana de Almeida MotaAssociate
Susana de Almeida Mota has experience in civil litigation, with a special focus in the executive law and insolvency, and tax law.
Her practice covers the provision of legal as well as the judicial representation of clients in litigation proceedings.
- Legal representation and ongoing legal advice to banking entities.
- Representation in car insurance matters in institutionalized arbitration.
- Representation and advice to private entities and individuals in tax matters.
- Legal opinions on civil and tax matters requested by companies and individuals.
- University of Lisbon, Faculty of Law, Postgraduate in tax law, 2020
- University of Lisbon, Faculty of Law, Law Degree, 2017
- 2022 - present, Associate, DLA Piper ABBC.
- 2021 - 22, Junior Associate Lawyer, Law firm based in Lisbon.
- 2019 - 21, Junior Associate Lawyer, Law firm based in Lisbon.
- 2017 - 19, Trainee Lawyer, Law firm based in Lisbon.
Memberships And Affiliations
- Admitted to the Portuguese Bar Association, 2019