Gregor MunroHe/himSenior Associate
Gregor Munro is a commercial real estate lawyer, with vast experience acting on all aspects of investment, development, finance, and landlord and tenant matters.
Gregor is qualified as a solicitor in Scotland and in England and Wales.
- Advising a London based commercial property investment partnership on the acquisition and financing of numerous properties located throughout the United Kingdom. Subsequently handling and administering the asset management of those assets.
- Acting for a US private equity client on the acquisition of two large portfolios of properties across a range of asset classes. Subsequently handling the asset management and sale of individual properties out of the portfolios.
- Assisting on the acquisition of a number of sites in London for a developer client with the intention to build out a large residential scheme.
- Advising a London local authority with the proposed redevelopment of a large site within their current portfolio to accommodate a residential scheme. This project included advising on rights of light issues.
- Acting for a variety of large UK clearing banks on the finance of numerous commercial properties based throughout the UK.
- Acting for a residential developer in connection with the acquisition of sites across London with the purpose of redeveloping these for residential use.
- Acting for a US private equity client on the acquisition of a site with a view to obtaining vacant possession and building purpose built and sustainable data centres.
- University of St Andrews, Geography, 2003-2007
- University of Edinburgh, LL.B. and Diploma, 2008-2011