Elena Nrtina focuses her practice on cross-border mergers and acquisitions, restructuring transactions, and other various corporate and financial matters.
Elena advises clients across a wide variety of sectors with a particular emphasis on transactions in energy, oil and gas, communication, and manufacturing. She also has experience in capital markets - she assisted issuers and underwriters on public offerings under Regulation S/Rule 144A.
- Represented a global oil company in its $55 billion acquisition of another oil producer that concerned numerous numbers of jurisdictions, including the EU, Latin America, BVI, Cyprus, Russia and some other CIS countries
- Advised a South Korean telecommunications company on its sale of the telecommunications provider and the subsequent tender offer made by the buyer
- Represented a European agricultural and construction equipment producer in establishing a joint venture with the Russian heavy trucks manufacturer and subsequent termination of the joint venture arrangements
- Represented a global aluminium company in several debt restructuring transactions and assisted in the negotiations with the syndicate banks
- Represented a major Russian internet company in its initial public offering on the London Stock Exchange
- Corporate governance and practice, 2015
- J.D., Lomonosov Moscow State University
Prior to joining the firm, Elena worked at a reputable law firm in Moscow and was a fellow at one of the major international e-commerce companies in the Silicon Valley.
My latest insights
DLA Piper advises Axsome Therapeutics in its acquisition of Sunosi from Jazz...
12 April 2022 .4 minute read