Bartłomiej (Bartek) Palusiak practises in general banking and transaction finance, with particular knowledge of real estate and assets financing. He advises lenders, borrowers, bond issuers, funds and mezzanine providers in all types of financing.
He also has extensive experience in all aspects of cross-border lending and project finance and has been involved in the biggest deals on the Polish market in recent years.
- Ranked band 4 in Banking and Finance – Chambers Europe & Chambers Global, 2017- 2022
- “Bartłomiej Palusiak regularly assists lenders and is best known for his expertise in real estate financing. "He is very responsive and nice to work with," a source says.” Chambers Europe & Chambers Global, Banking and Finance, 2022
- Recommended in Banking & Finance – The Legal 500 EMEA 2020 - 2022
- “Bartłomiej assists international borrowers and lenders with high-value project financings. Market commentators acknowledge him for his track record in real estate financing” – Chambers Europe & Chambers Global, Banking and Finance 2020
- "Bartłomiej Palusiak is well thought of in the market. He has experience working on real estate and project financing mandates, assisting both lenders and borrowers" – Chambers Global, Banking & Finance, 2019
- ”Bartek is a transactional lawyer who is particularly experienced in real estate finance. Interviewees describe him as a "solution-driven" practitioner. One source explains: "He is very open to the client, has very strong negotiation skills and is flexible, but at the same time sticks to defending our position”. – Chambers Global 2018