Line Marie PedersenPartner
Since 2000, Line Marie Pedersen's main practice area has been environmental law. She has assisted a number of Danish enterprises, institutions and public authorities in environmental matters, including registration and notification of contamination, planning of pollution abatement procedures, clean-up issues, environmental compensation, environmental damage, etc, and has also advised on planning issues in relation to planning legislation and nature conservation.
Moreover, Line has thorough knowledge of electricity supply and heat supply legislation and provides advice and assistance to energy enterprises.
- Secondment, Alm. Brand, 2000
- The University of Copenhagen, Master of Law, 1998
- Within Environment, clients describe Line Marie Pedersen as "one of the most knowledgeable environmental lawyers in Denmark", Legal 500, 2015
- Within Environment, clients describe Line Marie Pedersen as a lawyer with “broad commercial understanding.”, Legal 500, 2014
Memberships And Affiliations
- The Danish Environmental Law Society
- Danske Miljøadvokater (Danish environmental lawyers)
- The Danish Energy Law Society