Jorge Aldo Ramírez CasazzaHe/Him/HisAssociate
Aldo Ramirez advises on corporate, regulatory and compliance matters. He represents domestic and foreign companies in connection with maritime, aviation and life science matters.
Aldo focuses his practice on structured finance transactions, particularly those related to ships and aircrafts. He has advised financial, insurance and financial technology institutions, among others.
- Advised a major shipping company in connection with the incorporation of its Mexican subsidiary, as well as in relation to the registration and flagging of their current vessel fleet, which included the design of financing structures for the acquisition of vessels.
- Counseled a major airline, as well as provided aviation regulatory support, with respect to the company’s acquisition.
- Advised reinsurance companies in connection with their reinsurance operations in Mexico.
- Represented a major provider of ship management services in connection with the expansion of its operations into Mexico.
- Represented one of the largest Dutch banks in connection with the refinancing of several Mexican vessels.
- Advised a founding member of the International Association of Classification Societies on the expansion of its operations into Mexico and in obtaining required authorizations for such purposes.
- Law Degree (J.D. equivalent), Universidad Nacional Autónoma de Mexico 2013
- Master of Laws in International Maritime Law, Swansea University, 2019