Lisa RobertsSenior Associate
Lisa is a solicitor within the Employment Group focusing on immigration law. She has extensive experience advising corporate clients on all aspect of the UK immigration system including compliance and immigration strategy. She advises a broad cross-section of clients, ranging from multinational corporations to national companies and SMEs.
Lisa routinely provides immigration training to clients and speaks at external events on key updates to UK immigration policy. She has also advised clients on their Brexit and post-Brexit strategy to ensure clients are equipped with sufficient knowledge on how Brexit may impact their business.
- Advised a Silicon Valley technology company on UK immigration compliance and a subsequent Home Office audit following previous non-compliance with the UK Immigration Rules
- Advised an international television production company on their Brexit strategy concluding with the management of over 100 Settled Status applications for employees including senior executives
- Transitioned a large health care company’s immigration service provider to her department and subsequently assisted with the transfer of 10 senior management personnel to the UK
- Managed the global mobility programmes for several large multinational corporations including an online retailer, national supermarket and accountancy firm
- Successfully persuaded the Home Office to exercise discretion with regard to registering the child of a British citizen
- University of Kent, LLB (Hons.)
- College of Law, LPC
Memberships And Affiliations
- Member, Immigration Law Practitioners’ Association