Margarida Sá-Marques is an Associate Lawyer that practices in Corporate and M&A, with particular focus on mergers and acquisitions, in both national and international transactions, and private equity transactions.
Margarida has been engaged in several projects in these areas, in a broad range of industries, including financial services, insurance, healthcare, technology, sports, real estate, retail and industry.
- Advising a UK-based multinational in the process of acquiring a group of companies in the insurance sector in Portugal.
- Advising a company in the industry sector in the sale of its shareholdings to a multinational in the same sector.
- Advising a multinational in the energy sector in the acquisition of a Portuguese company in the same sector.
- Advising a scientific research institute in the context of investment operations related to its activity.
- Lisbon Law School, Degree in Law, 2015
- 2021 – present, Associate, DLA Piper ABBC
- 2019 – 2021, Corporate Lawyer, Iberian Law Firm
- 2017 – 2019, Trainee Lawyer, Lisbon based Boutique Law Firm
- 2016 – 2017, Intern, two multinational human resources consultancy companies.
Memberships And Affiliations
- Admitted to the Portuguese Bar Association