Anna Sacco FernándezAssociate
Anna practices in the area of competition law, advising on all aspects of merger control, State Aid and antitrust.
Before joining DLA Piper, Anna worked in the Brussels office of an international law firm and did several internships at international law firms in Paris.
Anna was also a Blue Book Trainee at DG COMP.
Anna works across a wide variety of sectors and industries and has gained experience notably in the telecommunications and transport sectors.
College of Europe, Bruges, LLM in Competition law, 2018
Sciences Po Paris, Master’s Degree in Economic Law, 2017
- Leiden Law School, Leiden University, Erasmus, 2014
- Sciences Po Paris, Bachelor in Social Sciences, 2013
- Sanctions for cartel activity in France, Lexology – Lexology Getting the Deal Through – 2021, available at At a glance: sanctions for cartel activity in France - Lexology
- Cartel immunity and leniency programmes in France, Lexology – Lexology Getting the Deal Through – 2021, available at In brief: cartel immunity and leniency programmes in France - Lexology
Anna has advised French and international actors on the full spectrum of EU and competition law, including merger control, cartels, abuse of dominance and State aid.
- Member of the Paris Bar
- Member of the Brussels Bar (List E)