Antonius E. SadekAssociate
Tony Sadek is a pharmacist and associate in DLA Piper's Product Liability, Mass Tort, and Product Stewardship group. In addition to being an attorney, Tony is a pharmacist and focuses his practice on pharmaceutical and medical device litigation, mass tort, products liability, and regulatory issues. Prior to joining DLA Piper, Tony served as a law clerk for judges who oversee mass tort cases on both the federal and state level. Tony also worked at an expert witness company, connecting law firms to experts who meet their case needs.
PharmD., Philadelphia College of Pharmacy
B.S., Pharmaceutical and Healthcare Studies, University of The Sciences
- Law Clerk to the Honorable Brian R. Martinotti, U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- Law Clerk to the Honorable Rachelle L. Harz, Superior Court of New Jersey
- Extern to the Honorable Michael A. Shipp, U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
Prior to joining DLA, Tony worked at an expert witness company and served as a pharmacy practice consultant.
Memberships and Affiliations
- New Jersey Bar Association
- New York Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association