César Salagaray is a partner within the Tax department and he leads the Transfer Pricing practice in the Madrid office. Having worked at KPMG, prior to this, César worked at PwC both in Madrid and Mexico City.
César focuses his practice on helping companies to develop an effective tax supply chain from the ground up, integrate tax and transfer pricing as a component of the overall business strategy and enhance long-term efficiencies. César and his team also have specific expertise on valuation.
Over the course of his career, he has developed a particular expertise in the design of efficient transfer pricing policies and tax-operating models for multinationals.
- IE Instituto de Empresa, Master in Tax advisory services
- ESADE Business School, Master Executive, MBA
- Universidad Autónoma de Madrid, Law Degree
CEF Centro de Estudios Financiceros
- Best Lawyers: has been recognized by his peers during the past years.
- 2021 to date, Transfer Pricing Partner, DLA Piper
- 2015 to 2021, Transfer Pricing and Value Chain Management Partner, KPMG Madrid
- 2010 to 2014 International Tax & Value Chain Transformation Senior Manager, PwC Mexico
- 2002 to 2010 Corporate Tax Planning Senior Manager, PwC Madrid
César Salagaray lectures transfer pricing at ESADE business school. Before that he lectured at IE business school on Corporate Tax Restructuring, University Villanueva on International tax planning and Escual Bancaria y Comercial de México (EBC).
Memberships And Affiliations
- Registered with Colegio de Contadores Públicos de México