Soraya Salhi is an associate in the IPT team with extensive experience in advising clients on commercial contracts, licensing issues, as well having broad experience working on data protection issues and other intellectual property related matters. She has worked for corporate clients(from start-ups to publicly traded companies) across the media and entertainment, healthcare, technology, retail & e-commerce, and energy sectors.
Soraya has spent time on client secondment at a global e-commerce company.
She also worked in-house at a London based trade organization representing the interests of global software companies where she supported her organization’s members on a range of issues, including the management and protection of their intellectual property rights in EMEA.
- Paul Cezanne University, Masters in Pharmaceutical and Medical Law in France, 2008
- Bristol Institute of Legal Practice, GDL, 2011
- Bristol Institute of Legal Practice, Legal Practice Course, 2014
AWARDS AND RECOGNITION
- Awards for best IPT Team in the Middle East.
- I have worked in House for BSA the Software Alliance in London where we represented the interests of the Software industry in EMEA.
- I worked in two law firms in the UK in the Commercial and Technology department.
Memberships and Affiliations
- Law Society of England and Wales