Jesús SánchezSenior Associate
Jesús Sánchez is a senior associate in the firm’s Employment, Pensions and Benefits group in the Madrid office. He has experience in in Labour and Social Security Law.
Jesús professional experience includes: (i) various Labour and Social Security audits (internal, “Due Diligences” and “Vendor Due Diligences”), (ii) development of company labour policy and the preparation of all types of employment agreements; (iii) advice related to Social Security issues; (iv) advice regarding elections of personnel representatives; (v) etc.
He has also participated in the preparation of documentation supporting disciplinary regime, the termination of employment agreements, individual negotiations (dismissals, payment claims, etc.), or appeal of Labour Inspection Procedures.
Jesús Sanchez’s experience covers all areas of Labour and Social Security law. He has given labour advice in different type of operations. He has prepared agreements for termination of employees’ as well as different type of employment contracts. In addition, he has given labour advice on contractual issues and stock options/restricted units plan.
He has also participated in several labour and Social Security “Due Diligences” for businesses in various sectors such as consulting, telecommunications, services, construction, renewable technologies and handling.
His experience also covers the advice related to the General Social Security system and the special regimes of this system.
Advice on employment, social security and health and safety issues in some important transactions of acquisition of different companies (local and multinational level).
- Centro de Estudios Garrigues (Spain), Master Degree on Labour Relationships, 2013
- Centro de Estudios Financieros (Spain), Labour Inspection Studies, 2012
- Universidad de Salamanca (Spain), Law Degree, 2008
- Wolters Kluwer Award for the “Application of new technologies in the scope of Law”, 2013
- 20 September 2013 - Present - Associate, DLA Piper Spain, S.L.
Memberships And Affiliations
- Member of the Madrid Bar Association (Ilustre Colegio de Abogados de Madrid), since 2011.