Bruno de Mello Gomes SantoroAssociate
Bruno de Mello Gomes Santoro focuses his practice on corporate matters and mergers and acquisitions, with a particular focus on distressed asset deals.
DLA Piper and Campos Mello Advogados (CMA) are separate and independent law firms, which work in cooperation with one another. Partners of DLA Piper are not partners of CMA; and CMA partners are not partners of DLA Piper.
- Advised 3R Petroleum in negotiating, acquiring and signing with Petrobras the purchase and sale agreement regarding the Papa-Terra oil field, currently in production, located in the Campos Basin in the State of Rio de Janeiro
- Advised 3R Petroleum in its acquisition of all shares issued by Duna Energia, Potiguar basin, in the state of Rio Grande do Norte, which was transferred from Banco BTG Pactual and other minority shareholders to our client
- Advised 3R Petroleum in negotiation of the sale and purchase agreement of 50 percent of the participating interest and ancillary documents executed with Petrobras, for the acquisition of Peroá Cluster in the state of Espírito Santo
- Advised Power FIP/Starboard and Gemini Energy on a sale and purchase agreement with Energisa Transmissão de Energia (ETE), a government-owned company controlled by Energisa. ETE acquired shares of Gemini Energy, becoming its sole shareholder. Bruno assisted in drafting and negotiating the share purchase agreement
- Advised FIP 3R, FIP Esmeralda, Staronix AG and 3R OG on the initial public offering (IPO) of 3R Petroleum Oleo e Gas S.A., which raised approximately BRL600 million in what was the first Brazilian IPO in the oil and gas sector in nearly a decade
- Fundação Getúlio Vargas, B.A. in Law, 2019
- Université Toulouse 1 Capitole, Law Exchange Program, 2018
- COPPEAD (Federal University of Rio de Janeiro, Executive Program in Corporate Finance, 2021
- Exchange Program in Law, Université Toulouse 1 Capitole, 2018
Memberships And Affiliations
- Brazilian Bar Association (OAB), Rio de Janeiro